Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Safety Shoes


To work, I usually have to wear leather shoes. Problem with leather shoes is most of them are rather not very durable, and I myself am an avid walker. To be exact I usually go through a sole of a normal leather shoe in about 4-6 months - which isn't really good. I just decided to try to buy safety shoes that are very durable (enough to be used in the construction yard), and I find it to be quite good :) Anyway here is a snapshot of the shoe bought the last weak :) Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Workers at a building construction site may be required to work at a great height, which is dangerous. Hence, it is essential to wear safety shoes that provide proper grip, so that the feet don't slip. Slip resistant or Safety Shoes are the best option.