Friday, June 18, 2004

One Man Band


One Man Band for this World!

As I was looking through my backups for some files, I found many interesting things in my archives in which I decided to upload up just for fun :)

The picture you see above is like a logo of my odd one man music production group which I called this project the One Man Band. In this project I've done a number of odd composition ranging from many themes from odd experiments with DSP (digital signal processing) to new age to rock to pop to electronic music to DJ to all the odds things I could think about. Odd stuff I know is that I can't play any musical instrument properly but it didn't stop me composing ;)

I hosted my music at this site called MP3.COM which was taken over. MP3.COM used to be the mecca of indie artist without contracts as numerous artists all around the world host there music there for an international audience. One Man Band was part of that trend, until the whole website was bought and taken over earlier this year.

Talking about it, it feels nice to know that I've an international artist with over 10k songs downloaded ;)

No comments: