Sunday, June 27, 2004

Pre-Rant Q&A Madness

Yesterday, I've received a call from a work colleague. He told me, that our Q&A committee (which one of the member includes me), has to finish up the new KPI (key performance indicator) document by the end of this month. 2 years ago, our department completed a big file of the old Q&A 5 year and yearly plan, and we had to work overnight just to finish this. Coupled with that, I had to create 160 pages of lesson planning on the same semester, which is a big hassle. In the latest episode, I have to finish 40+ pages of questionaires (all written).

Right now I'm alittle bit upset about the excessive Q&A madness, and just a short precursor to my full rant on this madness which should be the next post.

btw. the picture taking at Chula yesterday was done quite well, I'm interested in seeing the pictures soon :)

No comments: