Sunday, September 26, 2004

Trip to the BookStore


Last Saturday, I had to wait a few hours at Emporium, so I decided to spend my time purging Kinokuniya (A Bookstore) to find interesting books to extend by book collection. After going through the whole library, I decided to pick 2 books from the library.

The first book I got was War and Peace, a literary masterpiece written by Leo Tolstoy. I have heard that many people considered it to be the greatest novel ever written, so I decided to take the time to go through this book - in one of the classics that I haven't read yet.

The second book I got was Machivelli's Prince - which is another literary masterpiece. I've read the excerpts from the Prince for a while, but I never had the chance to get the entire book. Since I was naturally interested in many of the theory there, I decided to get the copy of the book and analyze it in detail once I have free time :)

No comments: