Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Personal Belated Notes

I decided just to post a few random notes here - not of much relevance:

1) Congratulations to Pui on his wedding.
2) Belated hello to Sandy - Bic's relative, I went over to have lunch also with Bic and Ple. I was in a rather foul mood that day, and I apologize if the karma that day was a little below the number.
3) Gah!!!! I can't find my battery charger that I hid too well, and I shouldn't have shouted like a lunatic the last few hours.
4) Saw the Guru which was a very stupid movie. Wondered why I watched it :?
5) Grumbles about the notes I've kept for my latest political post - which is still half written. I just tripped over a TV scene that I really hated and would like to rant here - but its unfinished unfortunately!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calm down! Calm down! ---> Be Concentrate and regain consciouseness (Shake Shake) :)