Sunday, September 19, 2004

Question about Toilet Paper

I got this strange message in the forum I manage for my students. I have trouble answering this question posted by a foreign student, so I thought maybe I might want to see how some peeps may answer this for him - so I could compare it to my sweeping summary of the state of toilets in Thailand (with its complete lack of toilet paper and lack of general sanitation rules).

There is a very sensitive and difficult issue to state out is the story about Toilet paper!
After 5 months studying in [University Name Edited], I realized that at least 50% Public Toilet for Students don't have Toilet paper, (because I've never been to another 50% of Woman Toilet, so I can not say about it).
Sometimes some1 wants to do his BiG business, how can he manage it ?

2 comments:

Xtercy said...

umm good question .....

maybe use the water to wash it off ??

if no water than would be a big problems .. my solution is use the paper from ur note book ... but this might makes ur butt discomfort a little ...

jeremy said...

in an emergency, when all else fails, one's underwear can always be sacrificed!