Friday, July 30, 2004

Random Thoughts of Today

Too many rambling thoughts in my head.  Too little time to write them down in detail, so I'll just list them out like a rambling idiot ;)

1) A back log of ideas that been revolving around my head - some political issues that I love to dig about, but lets just say work been pretty heavy of late making the creative juices rather dry.

2) Was invited to a meeting with some representative in the Ministry of ICT.  Somehow I was planning to write about it, but decided to keep it hold until the second/third meeting.  A lot to write about, and there are just so many unclear matters that I would like to discuss with them again - in what has become a whirlwind week.

3)  Planning to write a complete article about "Read if you are completely new and are interested in Computer Game Development".  Starting to get lazy to answer this question week in and week out on the forums I've been to.  Now when should I start that?

4) I have played a bloody game for the last 4 days, now that is bad O_o

5) Dr. Bhichit is running for Bangkok Governor.  This makes the colorful governor race more interesting I have to admit ;)

6) Thailand is dumped out of the Asian Cup as one of the worst sides in the competition - our national team were comprehensively beaten.  Same old problems persist, and as with every person I discussed this matter with, we're just too exasperated to complain.  Maybe some more beer to drown out our misery would be in good order ;)

7) My ex-girlfriend contacted me asking me to help her set up a website.  I think she had other things planned, asking me to teach her.  On the contrary, I decided to print out my website creation tutorial I wrote a while back and ask her to read it before planning what to do next.  Well as mentioned, the person I find the hardest to understand is myself, and I guess I just have to ask myself questions again on that one ;)

8)  This random rambling blog has 100+ posts and 20K + words of utter bullocks and randomness - Yeah! 

No comments: