Sunday, July 18, 2004

Pizza Party - July 18, 2004

Today I just had a pizza party in my home.  My little bro was moving work, and he was having alot of free time, so I and him discussed a few things, and we came up with some crazy ideas.  As his work deals with mobile phone signals - and work of the late is getting scarce my little bro is finding alternatives - and one of them was about making food - which is our common hobby.

We decided that in Thailand, we are lacking seriously good homemade pizza and so we decided to practice making pizza just in case we quit our day-time job and start a restaurant some day ;) 
The photographs attached shows the order of us making pizza, which was rather fun though tiresome.  The end result pizza may not look that perfect, but the taste is certainly better than any pizza money can buy here - and that is where we were were satisfied - and thinking about making more pizza parties in the future :)

No comments: