Friday, July 23, 2004

Bush and Kerry Sing Along

During the last few days, there were many items of concern politically and economically in Thailand, one of them is the SML policy, and another is about a number of protected Thai Strains of Rice were found grown in neighboring countries - which may have huge repercussions with the Thai rice-growing industry.  Since I'm alittle short on time due to numerous engagements at this period, I'll get to that on the next few posts with another of my long rambling rants ;)

On a lighter note, I've happen to stumble on a great Flash Animation that seems to make a parody of the Bush vs Kerry contest for presidency in the US, which has a nice twist in the end, which I highly recommend us to view it at the following website:
http://www.jibjab.com/

 

No comments: