Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Picture: Pisal at The ROX Booth at ICT Fair


Picture: Pisal at The ROX Booth at ICT Fair - I went to the ICT Fair at Impact Arena on Saturday August 7, 2004 and I decided to visit the booth of the ROX which was a game that I designed for MFEC Co. Ltd. When I reached the booth, I found that everyone has already left, so I had to take the picture of myself at the booth :P Anyway, the ROX got the runner spot for the best game of this year in Thailand, and I'm proud of this deceively simple but addictive game :)

If you didn't know yet, the ROX is Thailand's first MMOG commerical game that is produced for the Mobile Phone platform which is a real-time strategy game in which you pit your wits in managing your country with thousands of other online players. This game is available for the Nokia platform for AIS users and you can find more details by visiting the website at http://www.gameyuppie.com to find out more about the game, and if you would like to, join us in the game :)

No comments: