Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Dead Foot

As a child, I was prone to occasional mishap that would require a visit to the hospital to fix. Some examples include broken toes, broken nails, broken ankles, sprain ankles, in which was rather frequent considering that I play alot of sports when I was younger. In some of the cases, sometimes I don't tend myself as well as I should which lead to problems later. In one example, in a freak accident during PE(physical education) class I've landed awkwardly after doing a long jump exercise. I went home with a limp thinking it would disappear - however it didn't, and the next day it was an awful purple lump of swollen flesh. Had to go to the hospital promptly in the morning, and I was in cast the next thing I remembered :P

Talking about that incident, I'm suffering from a similar case of mishap. During the last weekends, I went to the ICT Fair and then continued to tour the premise to visit the OTOP (One Tambon One Product) Local fair which was close by. After the day ended, I had really sore legs/feet, in which I decided that the best way is get rid of it is a quick massage and then go to sleep.

The next day, I got up, I felt awful, as one of my feet was still hurting, and every step I took was like poking a nail on it. It wasn't swollen at all, and there were no external signs of cuts, so I thought another day of rest would clear the problem. Another day later, the pain is still around. Now this looks like something bad :-/

If the pain doesn't go away, I guess its time for me to visit the doctor again to see what's wrong. Hopefully its nothing serious O_o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah!Understood already that why you walk like that...Hope you get well soon :)