Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Propaganda

I just kind of irks me when reading the paper with all the new and fancy words that the policy makers are creating these days. As I'm pretty bored with all of this propaganda, I've decided that it would be a good idea to list a few of the common terms used by people in power and its everyday equivalent according to my own interpretation.

Term -> My Interpretation
Public Information -> Propaganda
Regime Change -> Revolution
Preventive War -> Preemptive War
Collateral Damage -> Civilian Deaths
Education about Facts -> Disinformation
Embedded Journalists -> Propaganda Agents
Media -> Propaganda Machine
Citizen -> Slave
Instill Democratic Goverment -> Control the State through Proxy
Current Politics -> Bullsh*t

Am I going over the top? Hmm... Nah...

No comments: