Friday, October 14, 2005

Never leave you Citizen ID at Home

Okay, as stated earlier, I'm on one of those barren spells again. A few days ago, I lent my big bro my ID card because he needed to get a copy of it to confirm that I would be working with him on the BOT (Bank of Thailand) workflow improvement contract. After he finished photocopying my ID, I didn't put it back into my wallet immediately. That was a big mistake.

Today I had to go make a new bank account so that I can receive a grant from the Computer and Communication Education Foundation Grant. When I finished filling up my forms, I finally realized I forgot to bring my ID and it was lying around my cluttered desk at home. Gah! Now I had to go back home again to get my ID and get back to make my bank account. Now that is alot of time wasted especially when the bank in question isn't quite close to home :-/

So that is my lesson. I take my own Citizen's ID for granted, but at times it can be really necessary, so don't forget to carry with you all the time just to be safe.

No comments: