Thursday, December 16, 2004

Coming out of Retirement to Play Starkingdoms

During the last few years, I've been playing a quirky text based game called Starkingdoms as a way to quickly waste time when I'm online. I practically got addicted as the game promoted player to player interaction over power leveling which I liked alot. However, after a few years, and practically accomplishing much I've set up to do, I've quit the game and went into retirement.

A few weeks ago, two of my RL friends (Bic and Badee) decided to play the game. Since they are in need of some guidance, I thought maybe its a good time to rejoin the group and play the game. I hope I'm not too rusty, but I'll report how this forray amounts to :)

Anyway, related with an earlier blog, perfume does make mosquitoes go away! Now I've got a new mosquito repellent ;)

No comments: