Monday, November 01, 2004

What's Cooking in the Kitchen

The last 2 weeks, I've done a few new dishes just for fun:

The first I made 2 weeks ago was Homemade Ravioli with Bolognese Sause. In this dish, which is similar to Italian Wonton - in which I made my own dough, and stuffed it with cheese+spinach and then boiled it before putting home made Bolognese Sause (spagetthi sauce) on top of it. This dish was excellent ;)

The second dish, which was done with left over spinach, was baked spinach with cheese. This was absolutely fabalous! As budget isn't a factor, we just had excessive cheese and spinached, and it was rich and delicious!

The third and last dish I made was matricana which is penne with bacon and tomato and onion sauce. This dish was a gentle pasta dish, which was a stark contrast with a spagetthi shop my bigger bro took me out to eat which was too spicy (I hated it). Due to that rather awful experience, I decided to make a new pasta dish, and I decided this dish would be nice, and it certainly was.

Anyway updates about these dishes should be updated in the Luigi's Restaurant website soon :)

No comments: