Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Spam of the Day

I'm rather frustrated with the massive amount of spam I've receiving in a few of my accounts. It seems someone has taken one of my email account and submitted it to many email listing and its overloaded though I have a spam filter installed.

Talking about spam, it makes me think about SPAM which is a delicious canned meat, that I liked alot on my sandwiches. If you have never heard about it, here is a picture to marvel at one of the most misunderstood food today:


Anyway on related issues to spam, I just got one stupid SPAM so I decided to post a copy here since I find this spam to be rather amusing in how they tried to fool the spam filters :P
meds on special

stop the waste of time no need to make appointment
Censored

deal for meds on pain relief, high cholesterol, obesity, men's health,
anxiety control, seizure, asthma, alergy and sexual health.


Picasso sketched out a couple of his masterpieces. St. Peter was convinced
and let him in.
When George W. Bush died, he went to heaven and met the man at the gates.
"How can you prove to me you're George W. Bush?" Saint Peter said.

I don't know, but it worked for your ass.
A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. Aftera few more heneeds togo
tothecan.He doesn't want anyonetosteal hisdrinkso he puts asign onitsaying,
I spatin this beer,do not drink! . Afterafew minuteshereturnsand there is
another sign next to his beer saying, So did I!


To round things off, this post was just posted that I could ramble in circles and then mention that I just had a new template up. I hope you liked this new and clean template ;)

2 comments:

The Cloud N◦9 said...

It's a very clean template and emphasize on information :D (I love blue!)

-Notice that when move mouse up-down in list in the sitebar made slidebar winking O_O

Pisal said...

The link was created with CSS. The template has some of the CSS defined, and I just did a few revision of the CSS to tailor it the way I like.