Friday, June 04, 2004

Grr... Hello is Playing Tricks With Me >:O

So here is my adventure in setting this up. I've downloaded Hello looking very happy that I can finally set up my Photo Blog.

After validating the email I've spent the next few minutes banging my head on the keyboard. I just can't seem to get into Hello for any reason, and the same stupid mistake appears:

A Network Error Occured: 0x0000274d
A Network Error Occured: 0x0000274d
A Network Error Occured: 0x0000274d

It gets irritating for a while, and just when I was about to throw my keyboard out of frustration, and uninstall the freaking program, I've just figured the best way is to enter the help page and look for help.

Bravo, here it goes again:
Support Page

Firewalls and Proxy can cause this program to show network error. Disable Firewares and proxy if possible O_o

I'm running firewalls & proxy & antivirus and trying to figure which to close at the time would be a real pain. Best I'll try to figure what I should do on a later date when I'm not this moody... which talking about it, I need to eat dinner :P

No comments: