Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Productivity Burst

Today, it seems I'm on a high productivity burst. Maybe its got to do with sleeping 10 hours yesterday instead of my usual 5-7 hour sleep. Anyway, other than solving a few very big research issues today, write a few blogs, I've also finally create a forum and a picture gallery at the cycle-soft.com website. Well there is nothing there right now, but it will gradually be worked upon.

Talking about it the picture gallery at http://www.cycle-soft.com/photo is currently being updated, and we got a few pics up. As one of our members is a photographer, I'm sure he would be uploading alot of his pictures to this new dynamic photogallery instead of the old static one. This one is nice as it got a online-picture management system, rating system, comment system, and gallery albums which makes it really useful :)

Oh well, once there are more significant updates there, I'll poke here again reporting on the updates ;)

No comments: