Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Buffet Questions

A week ago, I was awarded an Educational/Research support grant from the Computer & Communication Education Foundation. I don't really know what to write much about but I do want to comment that the reception buffet was alittle too well stocked, and there was an embarassing amount of left over that day. By the time the party was over, most of the food was still there. I wonder if it was possible to ask if we could pack back some of the food from those buffet especially when the guest can't finish all of it? What do you think?

1 comment:

The Cloud N◦9 said...

From my experience, Normally organizer/party's owner is the person who planned what to do with the rest of food. it depends on their agreement ...some of kindness organizer might distibute them to guests ...otherwise I think you can ask that organizer for decorated your knowledge...but(I think)you shouldn't ask for food ...it's not good for your image.