Saturday, April 09, 2005

Food Woes

On April 8, 2005, I was invited to speak at Rajamangala University of Technology by one of my collegues who was teaching the subject Seminars on Technology there. He told me he wanted me to talk for 3 hours on the topic Computer Game Development Technology, Trends, and the Industry. If you happen to follow along my random blog, during the last few months, I've been invited to a number of different campuses to talk about this area, and having another university to visit is indeed a fun experience.

On a strange note, I've always wondered why food on campus is hardly edible? Though its easy to argue that the quality of food depends on the cost, there are notable exceptions such as the army canteen that serves good food at really dirt cheap price. Hmm...

No comments: