Sunday, April 24, 2005

Argh!!!

During the last week or so, Blogger has been acting a little strange, and my posts keep on disappearing. I read through the logs in Blogger and it seems there were some major problems with the system which causes posts to disappear. So much about it. Imagine writing up a huge long rambling, and the whole post disappears. THAT IS A BAD FEELING!

If I draw a modern analogy, it would be similar to writing a report in M$Word and the app just crashed when you reached the tenth page of the report. Now in most cases, alot of people in my field would usually laugh it off and just say that you simply saved it on regular intervals, the agony would have never happened. Thinking about the previous lesson, it makes me think whether I should copy the posts everytime I post in Blogger into a notepad before I press the Publish button. Oh well, considering my upbringing, it seems that I'm getting a new habit. Its always better to be safe than sorry.

Oh well, that is all to today's rant. Once I get in a better mood, maybe I'll get to tell another tale.

2 comments:

The Cloud N◦9 said...

Seem like many bloggers face this problem, therefore I decided to write it in M$Word first before paste it into the blog.

1.It's save more the internet fee in case that I don't have ADSL.

2.If the network having problem you can keep that tale to post "later". (but many times I felt that I'm not in mood to post it anymore)

Xtercy said...

umm no wonder i havent seen any updates of you blogs...

I understand ur feelings ... but just

c'on keep blogging guyz ....

;)