Thursday, January 06, 2005

Update on my Little Coke/No Fries/Little Snacks Diet

Based on my old post at http://pisal.blogspot.com/2004/12/drafting-my-new-year-resolution.html 2 weeks ago, I've mentioned about planning to cut down drastically the amount of Coke, ice cream, snacks, and french fries I consume in my daily diet. I've reasoned that those items were causing my rather inflated weight - from 50kg to 75 kg in a rather short time of 6 years, and thus the rationale why I'm cutting them off in hope for curtailing the spiraling weight.

To make it fair, I'm just normalizing those factors, and keep the rest of my diet and exercise regime the same. This is a diet course in which I'm going to eat normally, do the same amount of exercise per day (which is usually limited to walking), and stay away from weight lost medication. In other words, I'm not going for the medical fads as the Atkin's diet or medication or extreme dieting to get my weight out, but engage in my own easy diet system I've thought up of. Talking about it, I still eat Big Macs(had one today), I still eat pizzas(had one today :P), I go to buffets, and I still managed to lose 4 kgs in 3 weeks ;)

Not bad eh? Maybe if you drink excessive amounts of softdrinks you may want to try this diet out ;)

3 comments:

Xtercy said...

wow that's cool ..;)

The Cloud N◦9 said...

WOW that's really cool, and seem like your metabolism work very well.

A_Neutron_Astray said...

Maybe you can start the "Pisal's diet"!