Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Anticipation for the (Short) Future

During the last week had been rather busy with work and brushing up a few things. I've got a back log of things that I want to write here, which includes the following:

1) My own recollection of a fire that happened just behind my home
2) A rant about unorganized and careless ways of deploying the election posters
3) A selection of my new photographs of exciting nightshots around the Victory Monument area

I promise I'll get to them once I'm less busy with work, but when thinking about that, I used to remember someone telling me about the following quote:

Live your life as an Exclamation not an Explanation


Never dwell in something that is done that you don't like, but anticipate for what good things the future may bring ;)

No comments: