Monday, September 20, 2004

Rant - Lack of Concentration

Okay, this is it. I'm having serious trouble concentrating in what I'm doing, and I keep on leaving things before I finish it. Its not that I lack talent or ability, but its just that I'm finding hard to stick to what I'm on for an extended period of time. Its like being a 10 year old kid who has alot to see about the world, and wonders why they have to stay in one place.

Grumbles, or is it that I'm finding routine stuff to be boring, yet I don't look forward to do things out of the ordinary?

Strange strange old me, I'm just a complete paradox by myself O_o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Its like being a 10 year old kid who has alot to see about the world, and wonders why they have to stay in one place"

I'm also feel the same as you,Think you should find something new to do,Maybe you will find your new talent!