Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Interesting Irrelevant Stats in the Life of Pisal

I just got bored so I decided to post a few things here - mostly irrelevant stats that I took of myself just for the heck of it :P

Average Distance Traveled on Foot in a Working Day: ~6.5 Km
Distance from Home to Workplace: 10.5 Km
Distance I Walked In a Typical Buffet: 900m
Total Hits in my Diary Site: 1500 Hit Total (Boo hoo...)
Total Posts Written in my Diary Site at this moment: 150 Posts
Total Words Written in my Diary Site at this moment: ~30k Words
Total Hits in my Cycle-soft Website: 8000 (for the month of August alone)
Favorite Phrase: Boring... Shouldn't Have Come. Should have stayed home.
Reading Speed (Typical Novel): 85 pages an hour
Favorite SoftDrink: Lipton IceTea (Peach Favor)
Favorite Radio Channel: FM 105 (for old people)
Favorite TV Channel: History Channel/Excite UBC37
Longest Time Game Playing Stretch: 72 hours (Only break to toilet or food)
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 70 Kg
Gender: Male
Favorite Video Game: Metal Gear Solid (PS)
Favorite Movie: ... I don't know ...
Last Movie in Theatre: Lords of the Ring - Two Towers

LOL, I wonder this post is about :P

3 comments:

Xtercy said...

^-^ guessed u r really bored ....

jeremy said...

what game did you play for 72 hours straight??? counterstrike?

Pisal said...

Actually the game I played for 72 hours was Dragon Quest IV. I started it, and tried to finish it one sitting.

I didn't really play that much CS. Clocked up to around 4-6 hours at most, though I mostly stick more to 1-2 hours.