Thursday, May 12, 2005

PacMan Turns 25



Its strange. After browsing through CNN.COM I've noticed a very interesting article that brought me back memory lane. No its not a thing about a place or a tradition or someone that I know well, but its about a game that I've been playing rather often in my earlier years - a simple game of PacMan.

Its an interesting sidenote on how the designer who came up with the idea of PacMan after eating part of his pizza and made it a worldwide phenomenon as one of the most loved arcade games of history. I've just heard PacMan turned 25 today, and somehow it just felt like yesterday. How time does flies doesn't it?

Tribute to Pacman at CNN.COM

1 comment:

Xtercy said...

Wow Happie birthday Pac Man ...

Yeah remember that it's the first VDO game i ever played ... I guess was on Atari ....