Saturday, February 12, 2005

Work Work Work

Oh well, the last week was hectic. I was supposed to arrange 2 seminars - one at BangMod (KMUTT) and another at Assumption University, and the planning took a bulk of the time. Sandwiched between the two seminars, I was also had to make a quick visit as a guest speaker to Dhurakij Bundit University to talk on a special topic titled MMMOG Trends and Technology on February 4, 2005. On the meanwhile, I had to talk on the faculty Major Guidance seminar which added to the hectic week. Not only that, I was also asked to draft my plans for a new Game Development lab in my department after approval by the Deans - something which I have fought for years, and I do have to admit, that really made all the hard work seem like yesterday ;)

If things goes as well as planned, then the lab would be up and running in a few months after approval. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and wish me luck :)

3 comments:

A_Neutron_Astray said...

Best of luck mate!

The Cloud N◦9 said...

How many audiences would know that you were in hectic before the stage, because every time you present, its looked professional and full of confident - I think that because of you’re well prepared ;)

Self-promotion should be good in the business world.

Xtercy said...

keep my finger crossed for u too ;)

best of luck man ...