Monday, February 21, 2005

Short Updates on Life in a Bullet Point Format

I'm alittle busy at the moment, but decided to post a little about my short updates on life in a bullet proof format.

- Last Saturday I went to talk as a special guest speaker at มสว university on the topic The Relationship between the CS Degree and Game Development along with Khun Honda and Phot from PromptNow.
- Currently I tabling a new revolutionary top secret MMOG Game design and I'm going to table this design in a very short time. I have reason to suspect if this goes ahead, it should be one of the revolutionary game in this Genre, and I'm have high hopes for it :)
- My proposal to the university to set up a new lab is proceeding well. The documents need a little more modification and editing before I will table this final document to the directors waiting for approval.
- Current finishing up my Machine Learning Game Othello/Cross-4 applications after struggling alittle with some of the hard to find bugs in the game. By the rate I'm going, it should be done in a few hours so its a good sign.
- Mercanary is a cool game. Go get this game if you have a PS2.
- Generally, I'm in a bored mood. I'm uninspired but I hope that some time soon, I'll shift into a higher gear.

So there goes another week in a nutshell ;)

2 comments:

Xtercy said...

cool man .. things are going well with ya ...

dont over work man .. get rest while u can .. ;)

Anonymous said...

555555555 มีชื่อผมอยู่ด้วยอีกแล้ว
ว้าว เราทำงานร่วมกันบ่อยนะ อ้อ blog ผม Update แย้ว