Monday, February 14, 2005

An Alternative Valentines Day

I wrote this poem back over a decade back during a disappointing mood I had over Valentine's Day. I think this is a great poem for those still seeking love but haven't found the right person. All the best wishes, and don't let all those couples get in your nerves, but be grateful on what you are and what you have ;)


Good Evening, Heartache

I feel sorry, I feel angry,
I feel down, and I feel drown,
I feel hopeless, I feel stressed
I feel pested, and I feel distressed
In that Little Heart in my Soul,
But tommorrow the pain might grow -
For who knows what fortune I might rake,
But tonight, Good Evening, Heartache.....



Pisal Setthawong

1 comment:

The Cloud N◦9 said...

Happy Valentine! :)

Why poem sound so sad...Cheers! Write more merrier then love will come to you faster ;)