Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Daily Spending - February 18-19, 2008

I couldn't log into Blogger for a few days. I have a reason to suspect the TRUE proxy service has ignited a false positive alarm for spamming. Oh well, as usual, here are the spendings:


February 18, 2008

Breakfast - 0 baht
- Ate at home

Lunch - 85 baht
- SomTam and etc. (85 baht)

Dinner - 750 baht
- Went for Karaoke Party

Traveling Expense - 57 baht
- Bus (7 baht)
- Taxi(50 baht)

Total Spending: 892 baht



February 19, 2008

Breakfast - 0 baht
- Ate at home

Lunch - 0 baht
- Was treated for lunch

Dinner - 25 baht
- Noodles in Gravy Sauce (Lad Na)

Traveling Expense - 23 baht
- Bus (23 baht)

Snacks - 48 baht
- Water (9 baht)
- Pepsi (17 baht)
- Chocolate (22 baht)

Total Spending: 96 baht

On monday, I had a double jackpot. During lunch, an old friend popped over to my working place, so we had a SomTam party. In the evening, I met up with Rut who just came back from HatYai to take his ATC license exam. Due to that reason, we decided to treat ourselves a real expensive meal. I have to admit it was pretty steep, but anyway, it is once in like a year? LOL

Oh well, the next day, I was back to my usual self though :P

No comments: