Saturday, May 20, 2006

Screenshots from My Dev Team

I remember I used to say that I started development on a new game. Attached are some screenshots on the current progress of the project which is going along rather on schedule. We are working on making maps of Hell, and below are some of the screenshots of the game.


The picture above shows a first person viewpoint of the a certain scene in the game showing the hot lava and copper pots were sinners are boiled in.


Just a scenic viewpoint and the character rendered in 3rd person. As noted my game has actually 6 types of custom cameras in addition to the 2 systems that are already included. As you know, I like to tinker with things :P



In this picture I was just showing some strange color particles, nothing much more than that.

Oh well that sums up part of what has been a very busy last forthnight.

2 comments:

The Cloud N◦9 said...

Amazing to see your work O_O I’m not fan of this kind of game and zero knowledge of game making, however I would like to say that I like this hell’s sky but I think tone of the ground looks too brown I like it to be redder.

The Cloud N◦9 said...

(Forget to say) Cheers! :P