Sunday, June 19, 2005

Class Time

Yesterday I dropped to a local supermarket to buy some grocers when I overheard a pair of male students who had bought stacks of ice and soda.

Student A: What alcohol should I buy? What do you have at home?
Student B: Quite a few things, you could get anything you like in particular.

Student A grabs a Vodka mixed drink from the fridge

Student A: Hey, are you sure that this would be okay? I mean you have class after this don't you?
Student B: What's wrong? I don't think any teacher would be bringing an alcohol tester to class. I suppose that there isn't a law against having drunk students coming to class?
Student: Yeah. That's absolutely correct, why didn't I think of that before.


Hmm... Now from what I can deduce from these two students:

Class Time < Alcohol

1 comment:

Xtercy said...

umm man ..... AmAzing .... alcoholic kid ....