Monday, June 19, 2006

Fixed Glow Effect in my Game

After some more tinkering with my game, I've managed to finish the glow effect properly. After implementing with my game, the below picture should show it well:


If you noticed, the picture is still rather alittle two glowish, but based on the specification this is what we planned in the start, making the character alittle unreal by adding the aura. However I still find it to be alittle too excessive, so I might change some of the factors in the combination part to make this better.

Anyway for those who don't really know what the glow effect does, I'll show you another two screenshots from a testbed app, in which the first picture is the original picture, and the picture after that is when I implemented the glow system inside. Makes a pretty huge difference doesn't it?



No comments: