Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Home Sweet Home

It just seems that every single year, my Birthday would usually fall on a weekday. As having a birthday on a weekday, one of the major problem is that it doesn't give you license to do just anything you want because the next day you just got to get back to work. One of the things that I've always wanted was to just spend a cozy day at home just relaxing and having a nice day dozing off and then eating whatever I like and forget about what is going to happen the next day - as you note my favorite birthday activity is just to spend the day at home.

Anyway the last birthday I had, somehow I had the luck that a few days after my birthday, there is an extended religious holiday which gives me 4 days off during the weekends. Strangely enough, during those time, somehow I got myself awfully sick and bedridden. So during those four days and a few days beyond, I spend most of my time in a self imposed exile at home recupperating. Strange, somehow I just didn't feel like it was like "Home Sweet Home!"

1 comment:

Xtercy said...

ahhh guessed it just a reset for a whole yr of work ....

anyways get well soon bud...