Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I remember distinctively that I usually come up with a number of New Year's Resolution before every change of the year. I found out that usually after a few days or weeks, I forget what I have promised myself to do. So to make a change, I've decided I should remind myself by posting my resolutions in my incredibly dull blog just to remind myself.

Here are my resolutions in no order of precedence:
1) Follow my resolutions from the first to the last steps.
2) Read and finish up the cooking textbook I've bought ages ago.
3) Get enrolled for my third degree.
4) Sleep in more regular hours (avoid early morning sleeping sessions).
5) Get myself in a more positive frame of mind.
6) Read more books (even though I read ferociously already).
7) Be more aware of people around me.

From the looks of it, it sounds as a pretty vague resolution. Could either be very easy to accomplish or not depending on my own perspective. In a year's time, I'll figure out how much I did accomplish.

1 comment:

The Cloud N◦9 said...

Belated Happy New Year ^^
Just wishing 1 Jan 2009 there would no more resolutions.