Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What in the World is This Blog?

There had been a few people who visited this blog and emailed me asking what type of blog is this? They were expecting more of a blog about exciting game development projects I've been up to. What they found was that the blog was long, wordy, lacks pictures (My little brother took my digital camera), and seems to completely lack focus, especially there is hardly anything about game development which is so unlike many of my colleagues in this field who would update their sites regularly with their latest developments.

Is it wrong? Hmm... I guess not. I've just figured that I've done too much about those stuff in my free time, I think I want to keep this blog just a little more personal, and a little more about things that just happened to cross my mind. Its nothing significant. Consider it like graffiti. People do graffiti as an excuse to express themselves. In my own example, I'm doing it the same way, except I don't make much of a nuisance to people in this world :P

No comments: