Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pisal @ TAM2006

I forgot to update about how my entry at the SuperPitch competition at TAM2006 went in my blog, dear old me. Anyway, I just finished writing a short summary of my entry, and it can be viewed from the following website:

http://www.imt.au.edu/forum/index.php/topic,3.0.html

Unfortunately at this moment due to a miscommunication with the University Network administrator, he hasn't allowed the site to be viewed out of ABAC(the university where I teach) and I'm currently working with them to change the permission setting. Once it is done, I'll edit this post :P

That is the picture of my team, I'm at the left, Suphot (Game Developer), P' Mon (Character and Story Design From CU), Pop (Art Director), and P' Tuang (Leader and Game Designer from KMUTT)

A picture of some of the judges at the SuperPitch competition listening intently to our proposal.


Just a cover of our presentation and game, which is a wacky casual game.

1 comment:

The Cloud N◦9 said...

I like cover of our presentation pic, it's obviously express P’Phot characters, including sentimental of comedy.