Saturday, January 21, 2006

Down to Earth

During the (Thailand Animation and Multimedia) TAM2006 festival, my team Tri-Casual has a finalist entry in the highlight SuperPitch Computer Game contest for 1 million baht of support fund. In this contest we had created one of the most memorable pitches, though we were unfortunate to miss out on the top project. Anyway after a dizzying amount of work and tasks done during the last few months, I have to admit somehow that it would be difficult for me to figure what is like when that is all over.

It didn't take me too long to figure. Just a few days afterwards, I got fever, coughing, bad stomache, and red dots that seem to appear everywhere around my body. Hmm... If you look at the symptoms, it is indeed a case for concern.


A picture of my arm with all the red dots on the 2nd day


I promptly went to the doctor and had a number diagnostics on the disease. After numerous tests, the doctor figured out it was an acute case of Infectious Mononucleosis and practically I'm grounded for a while waiting to recupperate. At least on the saving grace is the virus is hardly fatal, though I do admit that staying attached to my bed for a long time is indeed the last thing I've planned at the moment :-/

2 comments:

Xtercy said...

get well soon man ... tell win also that I will be in japan tomorrow .. ;)

The Cloud N◦9 said...

O_O You're really sick indeed. However it's better than Bird Flu, isn't it?

Get Well Soon naka ^___^ and Don’t work too hard na.