Monday, August 22, 2005

Teen survey: Fewer drug-free schools

I was just reading through CNN.COM when I stumbled upon an article titled: "Teen survey: Fewer drug-free schools". On a short note, I was tempted to ask the author to add the following to the article - "Teen survey: Fewer drug-free and gambling-free schools". On my own opinion, I think its time that the policy makers, parents, and educational institutes should take note of this trend and do something about it than turning a blind eye to it like now. Though having a standpoint in my blog, I still do admit I still haven't come up with any feasible solution other than cosmetic policies that are done of the present. Any great and practical ideas?

1 comment:

Xtercy said...

Well I think the best way is to see how they really need for drug.

itche all over the place, shiver .... sore bones .. feel like the body's gonna break ...

scarry stuff....

Gambling? well maybe have to see some one run for thier life when the load sharks come huntting for them!!!