Saturday, August 06, 2005

Some 3D Graphic Programs

This semester I'm teaching a new subject called 3D Graphical Programming. In this course I've taught students the basics of 3D programming using DirectX. During the first half of the class I've asked the students to do different projects based on the material they studied from the start of the class, and the results were rather interesting far better than what I've anticipated. Topics for the first project is limited to simple 3D modeling, basic color (flat/gouraud shading), basic transformation, and basic lighting.

If you are interested, you could visit the project listing at
http://forum.s-t.au.ac.th/viewtopic.php?t=1186 to see some of the things we have done so far.

2 comments:

Xtercy said...

cool man .... really great...

The Cloud N◦9 said...

I heard it's a fun class.