Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Attitude

After donating blood yesterday, I found myself to be feeling good about doing another good deed, but the lack of blood is kind of hindering me at the moment. It gives me this mood swings that usually end with a downcast aftertaste.

When thinking about this topic over and over again in this unproductive weekend, I happen to associate it that with two factors that can sway a country's mood.

1) Economy
2) Political Atmosphere

If the country's economy is strong and the political atmosphere is stable, that country is extremely happy. If the country has good economy but bad political atmosphere, at least people can spend and be happy. If the country is weak in economics but stable in politics, people will also be happy because they know that the economy can easily turn back up based on good goverance.

What makes a country ill is bad economy and political atmosphere. What worriese me at this moment is that our country is suffering from that.

Anyway, since I'm been diagnosed to have a rather high blood pressure at this moment, I think its a good time to just enjoy life and take it easy for another while.

No comments: