Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Too much Tea can make you Sick

When I was sick, I used to drink lots of hot tea. Tea is a good drink as it is soothing and hot. That combination really alleviates all the symptoms related with sickness.

Yesterday, I was somewhat sick. However after drinking litres of tea, I felt great, and even in the evening, I was strong and confident enough to get out of home and hit a few golf balls. However after that, I had trouble sleeping. Too much tea = too much caffeine - which in turn made it difficult for me to sleep. At the end, I didn't catch a wink, and got sick again in the morning.

Careful, and don't end up sick like me by trying to get to smart for his own good.

2 comments:

jeremy said...

People often forget how much caffeine tea contains. Better tea than alcohol though- both will make you feel good but the next morning you won't have a tea hangover. =)

wasim said...

I too feel it is harmful...!
Work From Home India