Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Mobile Phones?

I've just bought a new mobile phone a few weeks back. The reason for that was that my old phone, a 5 year old NGage was broken after all the years of abuse. The new phone I got was a lowend stupid mobile phone. After using the mobile phone for a while, I ended up using only the voice mail services and I can't figure a reason why I should spend more money on a gadget that I hardly use any specific features. Mobile Phones are awful platform for games. That is where a Sony PSP or a Nintendo DS come in. It is also awful for music and MP3 as there are many different MP3 players that can do the job way better. Internet browsing is kind of overated, as why would I want to browse the internet in such small resolution, and have trouble with the input (unless I really buy hi-end mobile phones).

It might sound very unfashionable, but I essentially downgraded my mobile phone. On an interesting scan, even market vendors have better mobile phones than I do :P

I'm not much into fashion, so I guess it isn't a big deal.

Anyway before I end it, I would like to say that the biggest reason for buying a cheap phone is that I'm kind of a heavy handed person. One of the huge worry is repair cost. In my case, I don't have to worry a single bit :P

No comments: