Sunday, March 09, 2008

Daily Spending - March 9, 2008

March 9, 2008

Breakfast - 0 baht
- Ate at home

Lunch - 0 baht
- Was treated to Steak

Dinner - 200 baht
- Chinese Food (200 baht)

Snacks - 50 baht
- Coke x 2 (28 baht)
- Chocolate (22 baht)

Other Spending - 770 baht
- CD (770 baht)

Total Spending: 1020 baht

Today I've bought two CDs. The first one was The Best and More II - Masato Honda and the second was Hugh Peanuts Whalum. First of all, Masato Honda is my favorite EWI/Saxophone player, so I pretty much buy every of his record - which is quite rare here in Bangkok. The second CD is some pretty old school jazz legend. I took a listen and I just love the soft mellow sound of old school ballads. Add that with Kirk Whalum's saxophone, I think it is pretty worth the cost.

Gah, I could have lived off a whole week if I didn't buy that record :P

No comments: