Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kicking the Habit?

Have you ever felt you have an addiction you want to quit, but somehow could never? I heard people had trouble to quit smoking or drinking alcohol. In my case, I'm addicted to softdrinks like coke, and I just can't seem to get rid of it. I nearly quit a year back, but after living a rather active lifestyle with more work and sporting activities, the need of sugar just simply got me back drinking sugary drinks as the body needs more energy. Been thinking on and off this issue, but can't seem to figure whether I should go one way or the other.

Hmm... I wonder if that this trivial matter, should be a huge issue, or simply something that I should just put as the least of my concerns?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They say if you drink one soda a day by the end of the year you would have gained at least 15 pounds. I drink a soda once in a while, but for the most part its water and coffee for me. But I get bad headaches if I don't drink coffee.