Saturday, March 31, 2007

Memories

One issue that has been bothering me is about my short term memory. When talking about trivial things that of little importance, I have a tendency to forget about them easily. One of the things that I keep on misplacing is my mobile phone. The good point is that you could always phone into your own mobile to figure where it was. Anyway, one of the things that was bothering the last few days was that I've misplaced my key chain somewhere in my home and I can't find it!

Once I find my key chain, the next time, I won't lost it easily. I'll just fix my keychain to the mobile phone. That way I can find my key chain easily by phoning in. The only bad thing about it is that it would even look more odd. Anyway, who cares about fashion, as long as it is practical, it works :)

No comments: