Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Experiment at the MRTA Subway System

A few days ago, I happen to stumble into the MRTA subway without planning to. To be exact, around Fortune Town at the Rama 9 station, I was planning just to cross over to the other side of the street through the subway walkway. However due to my natural instincts, I happen to enter into the subway station instead of just crossing it.

Due to that reason, I had an experiment with the subway system. It seems that if you exit the same station as the one you entered, you will lose the same amount of money as going to the closest station.

The lesson learnt is that if you happen to enter the subway by mistake, its best to call a staff to assist you and hopefully you'll get your refund back.

2 comments:

Xtercy said...

lol ... but you cant proof those who try to trick the system

Pa said...

cool way
you know some stations you could cross without paying fee for instance แถวๆลาดพร้าวอะคะสถานีใหญ่ มีรูผลุดหลายจุด